Limina is growing and to achieve our goals we’re building a world-class team for which we are looking for multi-talented ambitious people to come join us.
Below our current roles are listed. There will likely be new roles showing up in the near future as we’re growing at a high pace. Hence, feel free to reach out to email@example.com even if a matching role isn’t listed.
Opening: Product Specialist
The Limina Client Services team are responsible for providing clients with technical assistance, functional advice and problem resolution with respect to Limina products.
Client interaction is undertaken in a highly consultative manner to ensure the client receives an excellent level of service. The role of the Product Specialist includes support to existing clients as well as assisting prospective client demos and trials, new client implementations, new product rollouts and testing of new development.
The Product Specialist will be required to visit clients once a good level of product knowledge has been reached.
- Providing technical support and consultation – resolving client issues, capturing underlying business implications of client queries and helping feed this information into Captron product development cycle.
- Assisting clients with queries related to their Profit & Loss, Order and Position Management, analysing and explaining risk parameters and results.
- Documenting client contact regarding queries and the assistance provided.
- Supporting client use of functionality, technical set up and system configuration as well as liaising between clients and trading partners with respects to connectivity queries.
- Assisting with workflow testing of solutions developed for clients.
- Understanding business reasons for client product enhancements requests, clarifying required functionality, triage of priority for development team and testing of end functionality developed via this process.
- Coordinating Installation & implementation for new clients
- Creating use cases and/or acceptance tests to clarify and supplement the functional requirements of the specifications.
- Performing Business Level testing.
- Liaising between the various interested parties (Clients, Account management, Product teams) to interpret/clarify requirements as necessary to facilitate the successful development and delivery of projects.
- Performing demonstrations of the product tailored to the clients’ business needs, for both prospective clients and to existing clients when new functionality and features are made available.
Required knowledge and skills
- Experience in a client facing role.
- Strong analytical ability and displays logical approach to troubleshooting.
- General competency with IT systems.
- Must be able to quickly gain a holistic and detailed understanding of the client, their products and their business.
- Strong organisation skills; able to prioritise effectively both internal and external tasks and drive projects through to completion.
- High level of self-motivation and initiative with ability to work independently.
- Team player and good inter-departmental communicator.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Degree qualified or having relevant work experience
Bonus knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of finance and financial products.
- Fluent in spoken and written Swedish.
- Appreciation of bank systems, IT architecture & trading platforms.
- Experience with REST and FIX.
- University Degree in Finance, Mathematics or Statistics.